We’re putting together a massive USA & Canada Living Room Tour and we’re looking for hosts in the cities listed below.
Please read everything below and get in touch right away if would like to host. Contact info at the bottom of this post.
Deadline for submissions is February 5th.
3/24 – THUR – Tacoma, WA
3/25 – FRI – Bellingham, WA
3/26 – SAT – Seattle
3/27 – SUN – Woodinville, WA
3/28 – MON – OFF
3/ 29 -TUE – Spokane, WA (or Richland WA)
3/30 – WED – Boise, ID
3/31 – THUR – Salt Lake City, UT
4/1 – FRI – Denver, CO
4/2 – SAT – Kansas City, MO
4/3 – SUN – OFF
4/4 – MON – Des Moins, IA
4/5 – TUE – Omaha, NE
4/6 – WED – Sioux Falls, SD
4/7 – THUR – Fargo, ND
4/8 – FRI – Minneapolis, MN
4/9 – SAT – Chicago, IL
4/10 – SUN – Campaign, IL
4/11 – MON – OFF
4/12 – TUE – Louisville, KY or Cincinnati, OH
4/13 – WED – Pittsburg, PA
4/14 – THUR – Washington, DC
4/15 – FRI – Brooklyn, NY
4/16 – SAT – Boston, MA
4/17 – SUN – Rochester, NY
4/18 – MON – OFF
4/19 – TUE – Sarnia, ON
4/20 – WED – Hamilton, ON
4/21 – THUR – Ottawa, ON
4/22 – FRI – Montreal, QC
4/23 – SAT – Toronto, ON
4/24 – SUN – OFF
4/25 – MON – OFF
4/26 – TUE – Thunder Bay, ON
4/27 – WED – OFF
4/28 – THUR – Winnipeg, MB
4/29 – FRI – Regina, SK
4/30 – SAT – Saskatoon, SK
5/1 – SUN – OFF
5/2 – MON – Edmonton, AB
5/3 – TUE – Calgary, AB
5/4 – WED – OFF
5/5 – THUR – Victoria, BC
5/6 – FRI – Vancouver, BC
5/7 – SAT – Seattle, WA
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house, loft space, gallery or studio space that can comfortably and safely host 40-50 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or any easy-access interior space would would work. Be realistic on how many people your space can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. We’ve found that 40-50 people is what the average living room can hold. Nearby parking or public transportation is always helpful. And your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord.
Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside.
2. Ticket price will be $20. Everyone must buy tickets in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. All tickets sales are direct to fans from Undertow. Limit 4 tickets per person. We want everyone to have the same chance of getting tickets.
3. We’ll provide the host with a list of everyone coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive. We ask guests to arrive between 7:00-7:45pm. The shows start at 8pm and we ask everyone to be out of your space by 10pm.
4. The host gets 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends beyond your 5 guests who want to come to the show you should direct them buy tickets on-line.
5. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to people who purchase tickets.
6. The shows will be promoted on our websites, Facebook and Twitter and word-of-mouth.
7. We’ll need your help to spread the word on your Facebook and Twitter too. We’ll create a Facebook event for each show and make you a host of the event so you can easily invite your friends (Thank you!). Remember, please don’t post your address. The address only goes to people after they buy tickets. We need to keep the location private so random people don’t try to show up and pay at the door.
8. You don’t need any sort of sound system. Just some kind of ambient lighting like a lamp on coffee table, floor lamp, or overhead lights with a dimmer to help create a cozy mood. Also – if you can have some music playing when guest arrive that would be great – this always seems to help people feel more comfortable!
9. You don’t need seating for everyone. If you have a bunch of chairs, great! But most shows are floor seating and we let guests know they should bring a cushion or pillow to sit on during the show.
10. There will be no opening acts on the living room shows.
After reading all of this, if interested please follow these steps:
1. email email@example.com this info:
– a. Your address.
– b. A few photos of your living room.
– c. Please put “Rocky Votolato” and your city in the subject line.
2. Sit tight and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible if we can book the show at your house.
Thanks for your help!
After we have the dates and locations sorted out we will announce the shows and tickets will go on sale at undertowtickets.com.